|Cowboy VIP: $25,000+|
|Pistol Pete: $5,000-$9,999|
|Golden Spur: $2,500-$4,999|
|Silver Star: $1,000-$2,499|
Online POSSE Donation Renewals and Payment Plan Options
Enrolling in the online payment plan or renewing online offers additional flexibility, convenience, and security. Listed below are some of the benefits you receive by renewing online and choosing the payment plan:
- Flexible payment options spread the donation over a two, three, four, five, six or twelve month period, making the donation more manageable.
- By renewing online, you no longer have to worry about the renewal getting lost or delayed in the mail.
- You may give a parking request during the online renewal process, without having to return a written request to the OSU POSSE office.
- You also have the convenience of updating account information. Having up-to-date account information will ensure POSSE information is sent to the correct address and enables the POSSE office to provide you with the latest information about OSU Athletics via emails and mailings.
Below are the details related to the online payment plan options offered by the OSU POSSE Office
- You must enroll in the plan online at okstate.com using your OSU Athletic Account (see steps at bottom of page).
- A valid credit card is required.
- The plan only applies to donation that was given the previous year.
- The plan offers a choice of two, three, four, five, six or twelve installments of your total donation for the upcoming year.
- Two installments: first payment will be 1/2 of the pledged amount and is charged May 15. The following payment will be the remaining 1/2 of the pledged amount and charged on June 15.
- Three installments: first payment of 1/3 of the pledged amount is charged on April 15. The following 2 payments of 1/3 of the season ticket cost will be charged on May 15, and June 15.
- Four installments: first payment of 1/4 of the pledged amount is charged on March 15. The following 3 payments of 1/4 of the pledged amount will be charged on April 15, May 15, and June 15.
- Five installments: first payment of 1/5 of the pledged amount is charged on February 15. The following 5 payments of 1/5 of the pledged amount will be charged on March 15, April 15, May 15, and June 15.
- Six installments: first payment of 1/6 of the pledged amount is charged on February 15. The following 5 payments of 1/5 of the pledged amount will be charged on March 15, April 15, May 15, and June 15.
- Twelve installments: first payment of 1/12 of the pledged amount is charged on July 15. The following 11 payments of 1/12 of the pledged amount will be charged on August 15, September 15, October 15, November 15, December 15, January 15, February 15, March 15, April 15, May 15, and June 15.
- Final payment is not due until June 15 with the first payment due May 15, April 15, March, February 15, January 15, or July 15, depending on the option you chose to enroll in.
- Once enrolled in the plan, no other steps are required. The credit card provided upon sign-up will be charged the remaining amount due on each installment date. A reminder of your upcoming payment will not be sent out.
- No payment plan options are offered after May 15. If you choose not to enroll in the online payment plan, the total pledged amount is due May 1.
Accessing Your OSU Account Manager and Choosing an Online Payment Plan Option
- Log into to your OSU Athletics Account.
- Enter your OSU Ticket/POSSE Account ID or the e-mail address that is on file with the office, along with your password.
- If you do not know your account ID, e-mail address on file, or your password, contact the OSU POSSE office at
- Once you have logged-in, click “View/Pay Open Invoices.”
- Choose the appropriate invoice; click “Continue.”
- Review invoice details and complete the questions; click “Continue.”
- The question in this step is where you will tell us any parking requests you may have for the upcoming season.
All parking requests are prioritized by POSSE Points and/or lifetime giving and are subject to availability.
- Choose an invoice payment plan option; click “Continue.”
- Click on each payment plan option to see a payment schedule. Only one payment option per invoice can be selected.
- Enter credit card information (name as it appears on the card and billing address); click “Continue.”
- No payment is necessary to enroll in the plan; however credit card information is required. If a payment is made it will be subtracted from the amount owed at the next payment date.
- Your credit card information is required because the POSSE office will be processing the cards on the payment dates as listed above and will need to make sure the credit card provided is valid.
- Print the payment confirmation page as a receipt for your records. You will also receive an email of this receipt.
- This page will be your receipt for each payment. The POSSE office will not send receipts for the payments processed on the scheduled dates. Receipts will be sent by the OSU Foundation once payment is received. If you do not receive a receipt within 2 weeks, you may contact the OSU POSSE Office at 1-877-2B-POSSE (877-227-6673) or the OSU Foundation at 405-385-5100.
- This page will also provide you a copy of your parking request. If your parking request does not appear on this page, contact the OSU POSSE office at 1-877-2B-POSSE.
- You are now enrolled in the payment plan. You will not need to access your account again or send any information to the POSSE office. The POSSE office will process your payment on the dates listed above for the plan you have chosen.
- REMINDER: You may update any account information by clicking “Home” at the top of the page and then clicking on “Edit Profile” under Account Settings.
- Thanks for your support of OSU Athletics!
For more information, contact the POSSE office toll-free 877-2B-POSSE.
Get involved with the POSSE all year long with Caravans, Road Rallies & other fun events.
To say congratulations to all new OSU graduates, the POSSE offers a FREE $150 membership!
The POSSE is “the team behind the teams” … and now you can be an integral part of whichever team you choose
Calling all Letterwinners! Join the O Club and stay connected with OSU Athletics
One-stop shop for suiteholder and club seat holder information
Come and be a part of the largest athletics fundraising event of the year